Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We are having......

......only God knows! This cute, adorable, stinker made it impossible to see between his/her legs. The baby had the umbilical cord between his/her legs and kept a foot on top of that. No matter how much the doctor shook my belly and pushed and prodded the most that would happen is the sweet stinker would karate kick me and place his/her foot right back on top of the umbilical between the legs. We are very happy that the baby is healthy and active but disappointed that we left there not knowing. The nurse said maybe God just wants this to be a surprise and my response was,"God gave us a surprise with this child and I can't take anymore!" Mattie even started to tear up in the office when we couldn't find out. The doctor is going to do a quick peek in 4 weeks and try and see what the baby is. I pray that we would know, I really can't take anymore surprises. On the plus side, I did gain weight this month. I am now only down 5 pounds for this pregnancy. Yea!

1 comment:

Kara Clayton said...

God loves to give us lessons in patience and His timing...not always the funnest for us though! I praise Him that the baby is healthy...actually that there is a baby at all! :-) We will look forward to four weeks from now and pray it's more than obvious for y'all.