Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And we shall call him....

Boyd Franklin Stephens. Boyd is an old English name that we both really liked and Franklin is James' grandfathers middle name. Both of our boys are named after his Grandpa. Wyatt still says Boyd's name is baby boy. I kept saying no its Boyd (hard d sound) so now he walks around saying baby boy BoyyyyD. It's very funny.

I will try to post again soon. I became dehydrated over the last few days and the doctor has given me orders to rest for a couple of days and drink lots of fluid. Which, makes it had to rest when you have to get up every 10 minutes to use the bathroom. Go figure! Things are good besides the dehydration. I am working at the MDO this summer and the kids are loving it. It's scary to think that Mattie will start Kindergarten in August. My how the time flies.

Last thing, the c-section for Boyd is scheduled for September 25th.

1 comment:

Kara Clayton said...

I love it! It's so hard to pick names. Sorry about the dehydration, not fun! We'll all be looking forward to the 25th! :-)