Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bedrest stinks!

The first thing I want to say is bed rest stinks! Thank you LORD that I am only on partial bed rest. I can still get up and do a few things, of course I am still having some contractions. I think its God's quite little reminder that I am trying to do to much and to knock it off. I will say that I have had the best, most awesome husband ever! He has picked up all the things that I can't do without asking and is doing his best to cook and entertain the kids at night. Plus he is learning how to deal with an emotional pregnant women who has had to admit that she can't do everything and needs some help. I am so blessed to have such a great guy. Kudos to my children as well. They have been really great. Since we are at home everyday, all day they have had a lot of adjusting to do. They have accepted Mommy's inability to do much, they have only tried to take over the house once, and have come to fully enjoy the massive amounts of bribes I give them each day. Candy for breakfast does wonders when you want to go back to sleep and pay-per view kids movies really keeps them occupied. Thank goodness AT&T U-verse has a lot of Disney movies on for $2.00!

To update the latest on my condition. I am still having some contractions and a lot of cramping and pressure in my lower tummy. lately I have had a racing heart, severe headaches and it feels like I'm on fire from the inside out. The doctor noticed that my pulse has been high and he is sending me to a cardiologist for tests. On top of that, somehow I have throw my back out again. This I don't understand since majority of my time is laying in bed!

I just ask that you continue to pray for my family. Also, that I am reminded daily that two months is not that long! On a personal note. please pray that James will continue to support my half-price book habits, I can only watch so much tv! Thank you friends!

No comments: