Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Silly Six (aka my first tag)

I was tagged by Jill.

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

Here you go:

1.) All of my books are in a very specific order. The are grouped by type (example: religious, historical, romance, fiction etc.). Within each group they are separated by author and then alphabetically.
2.) When I sleep I have to be on the right side so I can lay on my right side and face out.
3.) I have to have 4 pillows when I sleep. One under my head, one on each side of me and one between my legs. I can not sleep or can't sleep well with out this.
4.) I have to read or watch tv to fall asleep. I can't just lay down and go to sleep. This drives my husband crazy!
5.) When I sleep I have to have just a comforter to cover me no sheets. The comforter has to be able to pull over my head and I have to be able to lift my feet up and tuck some of it under my feet. Again, drives my husband crazy because I will wake him up to get the comforter right.
6.) My closet and my kids closet or organized with all the shirts together, skirts, pants, shorts, dresses etc. Within each group the are organized by good clothes, play clothes and then by color (light to dark).

As I type this, I realize how messed up my head really is.

I am tagging Shannon, Sundae, Lynsey, Sarah, Linsi, and Kelly.

Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Purple Teacup said...

#1, 2, & 6 I can relate to!

Dorothy said...

ha my head must be crazy too cause all of my clothes and the kids clothes are organized by color and type also